Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Moto g5s plus compatibility

Glewis

Reaction score
Hello out there just wondering if anybody has any issues with the Moto g5s plus. The screen on my phone when set to photos, is green but the photos themselves come out. The video on my phone works and appears correct on my phone but the output file has a green line through the middle. The top is color the bottom is black and white. Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing anything like this.

Hello out there just wondering if anybody has any issues with the Moto g5s plus. The screen on my phone when set to photos, is green but the photos themselves come out. The video on my phone works and appears correct on my phone but the output file has a green line through the middle. The top is color the bottom is black and white. Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing anything like this.
This is normal with Motorola phones. There is a thread about this.

I have exactly the same issues. Is there a fix for this??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv