Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My First Flight

Baloo88

Reaction score
I had to wait a day before flying...way to windy. The second day was nice and calm which helped the video out a lot. I did some basic editing, but no color correction or post video stabilization. I used Power Director 17 to do the editing. I used a Samsung S9+ with the orginal Tello app, and the phone was in airplane mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flydrone and Ansia
Were you afraid when you almost hit that tree? I know I panicked when I saw it.

Reactions: dirkclod
I was using the orginal app on an Android phone. Samsung S9+. I plan to test out the aTello Pilot app next.

Very little frame drop. Seems like you did your homework with regards to reducing RF noise!
I just learned that the worst enemy of my Tello is the wireless mouse & keyboard.

Very little frame drop. Seems like you did your homework with regards to reducing RF noise!
I just learned that the worst enemy of my Tello is the wireless mouse & keyboard.
Having no interference from other wifis or bluetooth, combined with slow flying will produce great result.

Great video, the quality and flow of the image is great, thanks for sharing! Makes me wish it wasn’t so cold and snowy here.

The beginning of the song reminded me of Pierre Bachelet’s song “Vingt Ans”. Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv