Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My first review

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought this drone and a tello pilot app. I find the hovering is better in official app.the drone maintained its position. With a tello pilot app, the drone dont maintain its position. It Moves even during indoor flight.
Return to home is not working. How do drone capture home position? Is there any setting i need ro do? Am i missing something?

Sonce Tello does not have GPS there is no way for Tello to capture a home position and any RTH function you are seeing on the alternative app you tried is useless.

Rth works "ok" for me, just remember that rth point is where you actually first turn on the Tello. Not where you take lift off from.

Hi,

I recently bought this drone and a tello pilot app. I find the hovering is better in official app.the drone maintained its position. With a tello pilot app, the drone dont maintain its position. It Moves even during indoor flight.
Return to home is not working. How do drone capture home position? Is there any setting i need ro do? Am i missing something?
Weird on my side... Atello another controller working good and at low Ambien place i trust Atello app, compare to official app tello that move like posses by spirit lol
But seriously i use both vice versa...
Love the home button return...
Hopefully they implements that also on Tello app.
Btw, always remember ambient light is important to work properly the features of Atello..because Atello is not giving warning,everytime like Tello

Rth works "ok" for me, just remember that rth point is where you actually first turn on the Tello. Not where you take lift off from.
Sorry,i am talking about Atello not Atello pilot paid app.
Atello pilot features are far better than the official tello app...the things is its not working most of the time... there's still need to work on phone compatibility bcoz on YouTube video i saw face tracking are working on the person...so maybe it's depending of your phone????

Reactions: Pollax
Really? because when you take off, it set as default ... anyway kinda same... where you put tello, same spot it will take off then set home.lol
But i change sometimes where's my home
By cancelling press once to cancel,and twice to set new home

Hi,

Just download Atello its free just don't forget to say thanks KRAG for giving us for free...
Return home work is my favourite function of Atello.but don't expect and demand too much...it still on working progress...and always remember Ambient light is important to work its functions...Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.pngScreenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv