Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

my tello unstable with gamesir T1d controlldr

dunno... cheapest PS3 you can find? or t1s? steelseries? If its just for flying maybe a Flysky fs-i6 or a tarranis?

Anything is better than T1d as long as your phone does OTG.

hello guys i just buy gamesir T1d controlldr and i see my tello drone unstable !! it’s going up or down byself until crash with something without do anything with control

how can i fix this ?

thank you
No response? Let’s bump this up.
Seems I have a similar or the same problem.

I have the GameSir T1D blue tooth controller that I’ve used for my Tello for the last few months with absolutely no problems. In fact even though the virtual controller is more than adequate, the blue tooth T1D just made it a little bit better.
Even with the lag which I could compensate for, this new issue where the virtual joysticks on the app begin to move by themselves. Usually both move down on the screen causing the drone to fly down from hover and crash.

I’ve reset the controller a few times to no avail. I’ve gone over the the settings countless times, made sure the Bluetooth Flypad is off.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the problem suddenly is? I can’t think of what anything else to do.

Please help me fix my defective controller, thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Ted E.

Typical failure mode: The onscreen joysticks move erratically whenever the controller is connected even though the sticks are not touched at all.
Reason: Defective controller (that is low quality hardware used in a somewhat expensive controller).
Fix: Get a reliable controller

Sorry but there is no magic fix available for this. I heard of people applying some electronics spray with mixed results. No real fix exists but to replace the controller with one that actually works.

hello guys i just buy gamesir T1d controlldr and i see my tello drone unstable !! it’s going up or down byself until crash with something without do anything with control

how can i fix this ?

thank you
Hi,
If you like you can check out Ai Drone Software, it's compatible with both Windows & MacOS laptops. The application is tested with Xbox, Logitech, PS & Redgear pro controllers.
XboxController.png

We have just released & offering first hundred users for free. To download software
Create an account: AI Drone Software
Download software using hidden link: AI Drone Software

Let me know if you have questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted