Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

need help for tello fpv

lagna_jean_a

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I finally decided to buy tellofpv, which indeed gives better results in all respects. My problem is the following: I have a smartphone that I only use for the drone, and when I start tellofpv I always have a message that appears concerning a permanent license (see photo). How to do ? Thank you in advance for your answers.

IMG_20200602_123917.jpg

bigbaldbloke

Reaction score
Just connect it to your home WiFi so that the app validates with its server. It's a one-off.

Then reconnect to the Tello and you're away!

lagna_jean_a

Reaction score
Just connect it to your home WiFi so that the app validates with its server. It's a one-off.

Then reconnect to the Tello and you're away!
Thank you for your response, that's what I understood, but despite everything I get this message after each start of the app.

bigbaldbloke

Reaction score
I'd try clearing cache and data from TelloFPV, or reinstalling. I have mine on 2 devices too, the second needed the validation when I first tried it but I've not used it since. Will give it a go later to see if I get the same as you.

lagna_jean_a

Reaction score
I'd try clearing cache and data from TelloFPV, or reinstalling. I have mine on 2 devices too, the second needed the validation when I first tried it but I've not used it since. Will give it a go later to see if I get the same as you.
Thank you for your answers, I will also try what you offer, we will see.

volate!lo

Reaction score
I'd suggest to have a look at the manual, trouble shooting section:

TelloFpv keeps asking for internet access to validate the license even after a few hours
TelloFpv validates the license for the first few hours after installation. After about 4hrs it stores a permanent encrypted license on the device and uses that license instead. Exception: If you changed the Android date / time settings and disabled “Network provided time” then a local license is not stored. Such a user defined date makes it impossible to ensure the Play Store cancellation period has passed. To fix: Re-Activate “network provided time & date” in the android settings. Start TelloFpv. Wait at least 4hrs. Start TelloFpv again and a permanent license is stored. Now you may change the date & time settings to your liking.

lagna_jean_a

Reaction score
I'd suggest to have a look at the manual, trouble shooting section:

TelloFpv keeps asking for internet access to validate the license even after a few hours
TelloFpv validates the license for the first few hours after installation. After about 4hrs it stores a permanent encrypted license on the device and uses that license instead. Exception: If you changed the Android date / time settings and disabled “Network provided time” then a local license is not stored. Such a user defined date makes it impossible to ensure the Play Store cancellation period has passed. To fix: Re-Activate “network provided time & date” in the android settings. Start TelloFpv. Wait at least 4hrs. Start TelloFpv again and a permanent license is stored. Now you may change the date & time settings to your liking.
Hello, thank you for your answer which is indeed the solution to my problem.

Reactions: volate!lo

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasioo_78