Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Never mind I read the beta testing info. I"d rather stay with a more stable version...

Reactions: xcrost
v0.99c is out for beta test on google play

The original beta test team had grown too large and a bit out of control so I cleared it out. You have to "apply" again, that is:
Open google play on device, navigate to tellofpv, and scroll down to the invitation, then follow instructions.

Please note: This is beta software. I had to re-arrange quite a few things to make this work. Expect a few glitches here and there, and possibly even serious bugs.

This version enforces the license. Most users will already have a license on their devices o no problem. Those with special needs shall send me the device IDs and their forum name by email ([email protected]), or using a private conversation here in the forum.
I already have a few requests in my mail, no need to send again. I will process them all tomorrow morning, and send you a license key for each phone and instructions how to use. This is not for general use, but only for folks who have been present on this thread before.

New
* VR mode
* Start recording automatically on stock flight programs 360, up&out, circle
* Option to start recording on takeoff

Changes
* Circle POI speed more flexible

Fixes
* Controller disconnected if user removes one or more stick axis configurations
Hello, I have no update to the newest version in Google play. Do you know why??? Regards Marcin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-30-08-10-01-831_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-30-08-10-01-831_com.android.vending.png
    172 KB · Views: 14
I'm shocked. why removed bitrate auto ?. I use it very often. Please, please don't do it. :confused:

Removed for further investigation. It doesn't seem to work, it keeps using whatever bitrate was set before:
If you have 4Mb and tap Auto it stays on 4Mb. If you instead slide the handle from 4Mb to auto and pass 1Mb as the last step before Auto then Tello uses 1Mb. Because TellFpv sends these intermediate changes to Tello, and Auto doesn't really do anything.

I need to check again on a protocol level what Ryze does and what the effects are, but it appears to be just the same. They just don't send the sliding steps to tello, but the overall problem is the same. If you have 1.5Mb selected, and then select auto Tello keeps using 1.5Mb.

Last edited:
Removed for further investigation. It doesn't seem to work, it keeps using whatever bitrate was set before:
If you have 4Mb and tap Auto it stays on 4Mb. If you instead slide the handle from 4Mb to auto and pass 1Mb as the last step before Auto then Tello uses 1Mb. Because TellFpv sends these intermediate changes to Tello.

I need to check again on a protocol level what Ryze does and what the effects are, but it appears to be just the same. They just don't send the sliding steps to tello, but the overall problem is the same. If you have 1.5Mb selected, and then select auto Tello keeps using 1.5Mb.

i´ve made the experience that auto uses way to low bitrates. when I select auto it dipes down from 4mbs although manual 4mbs is just fine.

just tested the 360 AP panorama, took 10 pics
worked flawlessly :)
, than used Bimostitch for android got a great 3D 360 pano

great job on the AP :)

I have uncollapsed every single sector of the page but did not find a betatester register option :unsure:

I have uncollapsed every single sector of the page but did not find a betatester register option :unsure:
This is in polish language but you can see where is a betatester option

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-30-12-29-30-600_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-30-12-29-30-600_com.android.vending.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: errik
First TO ALL GAMESIR TS1 USERS:
You need to buy a long otg cable!!!!

Second:
Thank you verry verry much for this FPV Pilot!!! You are a Hero!! Today I had my First real FPV flight, and it was so much Fun! I thought it would be a bit complicate, nur its easy as Icecream?? I have only the screenrecord via DuRecorder, means Side by Side. Tello didnt Record autmaticly because Im to dumb, I Always dont know if Button switched it is on or Off. I have this Problem with most Apps in the settings.

As Battery reached minimal Power I was not able to pilot in my direction. Right stick didnt react, only left stick was active. Means I had luck that Tello was in this Time right in Front of me.

Video Stream was Perfect on my HTC U11. Later I will Test it in my lower phone LG Xpower

Thank you verry much!

Reactions: spamaro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luis_g