Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

That is continuously taking photos at fixed intervals? What intervals are we talking about?

@volate!lo ,

Trying to test VR experience I noticed a bug into v0.99d.

When into VR mode, screen dimms and goes black. It has never happend to me into standard view. It seems VR mode is following Android screensaver timer.

A little scary going blind during a flight;)

@volate!lo ,

Trying to test VR experience I noticed a bug into v0.99d.

When into VR mode, screen dimms and goes black. It has never happend to me into standard view. It seems VR mode is following Android screensaver timer.

A little scary going blind during a flight;)

oooooops, sorry! Fixed!

Last edited:
Really like that!

Yes .. Photo of tello and graphics made by me!
Unfortunately I'm not an expert in graphics and I can not do better.:confused:

This is the original photo of my Tello shown in the background.
Tranquilli nothing has been taken on the internet!
I do not necessarily want my background in the app, I had that idea and I tried to create something.

Attachments

• 20190202_141423.jpg
    20190202_141423.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Just fyi: I installed the software before I actually had the drone delivered, so when it arrived, my trial period was over and I could not see if it worked. Maybe have something that monitors the actual flight time or such before it shuts down.

Hi! I'm using your app since today! great improvement over the standard Tello app!
Nevertheless, I have an issue when usin a Gamesis T1s (BT connected) on my Honor 6X: the "cross" pad (Dup, left, right and down) is not working.
The pad is working when testing the controller through any of android pad tester app loaded from the playstore...
Is it a known bug or an issue with my setup?

Hi! I'm using your app since today! great improvement over the standard Tello app!
Nevertheless, I have an issue when usin a Gamesis T1s (BT connected) on my Honor 6X: the "cross" pad (Dup, left, right and down) is not working.
The pad is working when testing the controller through any of android pad tester app loaded from the playstore...
Is it a known bug or an issue with my setup?
Hello! It's not a bug, D-pad or the "cross" pad is not mappable in tellofpv, yet! But I believe it will be soon. I was able to map most of the app functions on my Gamesir T1 without using Directional pad (left out flips and rate functions). Tellofpv allows you to use long and short key pressing, so you can have 2 functions on the same button.
P.s. This happens for gamesir T1, T1S and T1D.

Last edited:
Hello! It's not a bug, D-pad or the "cross" pad is not mappable in tellofpv, yet! But I believe it will be soon. I was able to map most of the app functions on my Gamesir T1 without using Directional pad (left out flips and rate functions). Tellofpv allows you to use long and short key pressing, so you can have 2 functions on the same button.
P.s. This happens for gamesir T1, T1S and T1D.

The D-pad with T1d is working fine now. Other controllers not currently supported is in the works:

from Volate!lo "...I will dig into this as well in a few days, after fixing the remaining bugs, Translations, and maybe even fixing the Controller mapping."....see above

The D-pad with T1d is working fine now. Other controllers not currently supported is in the works:

from Volate!lo "...I will dig into this as well in a few days, after fixing the remaining bugs, Translations, and maybe even fixing the Controller mapping."....see above
Thanks! Thats great! So T1 and T1s should be working also, right? Going to give it a try!

Confirm that controller mapping is on the list as the next major feature beside translations.

Ohhh. Which languages? I want Aramaic.
Yes. And Hebrew, suvuvaheli, plattdeutsch and bayrisch of course. Followed by

Seriously only French, German, Spain, Portuguese, Italian are on the list for the app. That covers well over 90% of the market and all other languages are simply not important.
The manual will stay English.

Of course i could do more, but there is effort in maintaining each language, and I'd rather spend this time on features.

Clarification: T1d has been working for awhile. The others are in progress although I thought T1s is already working??I am unsure.
Only t1d and flypad are supported directly.
And tons of other controllers that are supported by android. Some of those currently have trouble mapping certain buttons but these will be addressed in a future release (soon)

I had a thought. I know it's scary, it scared me too!:ROFLMAO: It would be great to have attitude control mappable if it is possible. It would be nice to not be looking at the ground so much In FPV. Furthermore, it would be even better if it only applied to pitch forward and not the other axis. Even further more have a boost available for high wind etc. Or some other stick position factor. It would have to be user defined or at least on/off switchable or something. I may be dreaming. If so just ignore me!:p

...Other option (but not as good) Add 3rd tab for RC tuning that is engaged when FPV is engaged

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843