Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Is Portuguese BR enough? Or do you want a translation to Portuguese PT? There might be minor differences in terms and expressions. If you also want Portuguese PT translation let me know!
I'd suggest you wait for the PT BR to be available and if there is anything that is completely different let me know.

I just bought this phone, it's a refurb Galaxy S5 w/ Android 6.0.1 on verizon

Need any more details just let me know... thanks
Blue bar was happening to me 1 in maybe 5 times... now more often with new build. Note 3 5.0

Still having trouble with yaw rate (and I assume other rates too) ..now more often w/ new build. I think it has something to do with take off while in fast mode...but this bug, if it is a bug and not Tello, has been really hard to pin down. I don't know if a reset to V mode at take off will fix it or not. I am thinking it is something to do with this switching though. Those out there that fly in Sport mostly ...please try to keep an eye out for this.I can't possibly the only one with this issue. Thanks!

Reactions: Ansia
Blue bar was happening to me 1 in maybe 5 times... now more often with new build. Note 3 5.0
I have a fix in place, but as I can't reproduce the problem I also can't test if it cures it. Next version will come later today...

Still having trouble with yaw rate (and I assume other rates too) ..now more often w/ new build. I think it has something to do with take off while in fast mode...but this bug, if it is a bug and not Tello, has been really hard to pin down. I don't know if a reset to V mode at take off will fix it or not. I am thinking it is something to do with this switching though. Those out there that fly in Sport mostly ...please try to keep an eye out for this.I can't possibly the only one with this issue. Thanks!

I am almost 10% certain this is not a TelloFpv problem. But there could potentially be timing constraints that make it more likely to happen in TelloFpv than in Ryze Tello App.
Most important are from my point of view two things: Find out if there is any specific behavior that triggers the problem. And find if the same thing happens in the stock app / aTelloPilot.

Reactions: xcrost
I have a fix in place, but as I can't reproduce the problem I also can't test if it cures it. Next version will come later today...

I am almost 10% certain this is not a TelloFpv problem. But there could potentially be timing constraints that make it more likely to happen in TelloFpv than in Ryze Tello App.
Most important are from my point of view two things: Find out if there is any specific behavior that triggers the problem. And find if the same thing happens in the stock app / aTelloPilot.
I wanted to fly FPV with the stock app just b4 u released yours so I could compare the two and I could barely even get it to connect anymore..stock app is total garbage so I refuse to test with it. Sorry. I am more than willing to fly some w/ atello but will prob. be tomorrow. I have other obligations today. :)

Reactions: volate!lo
Working in spanish
Already done! Thank you Anielloz!
Spanish and German are ready for integration. I know there will be a few bugs to iron out so thats enough for today. Other languages to follow in the next couple of days.

Already done! Thank you Anielloz!
Spanish and German are ready for integration. I know there will be a few bugs to iron out so thats enough for today. Other languages to follow in the next couple of days.
Yes, Please take a well deserved break! :)

I wanted to fly FPV with the stock app just b4 u released yours so I could compare the two and I could barely even get it to connect anymore..stock app is total garbage so I refuse to test with it. Sorry. I am more than willing to fly some w/ atello but will prob. be tomorrow. I have other obligations today. :)

Loved that part :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xcrost
No, I'm not taking a break :LOL:. I just don't want to rush adding more languages in one go, that will just cause trouble. So now its language by language.
I (we) just don't want you to get burned out!!! Rock on!

Results are in! You are in the 10% bracket! I WAS able to repeat the issue w/ aTello pilot!..... Similar to stock app, but not as bad, it took some doing just to get atello pilot to work. This is one of the many reasons I love your app SOOO much! I just turn it on and it WORKS! NO set-up routine etc...The way the stock app SHOULD work! I sincerely apologize for any headaches I may have caused! I'm off to clean the VPS lenses/camera as I am confident it is related. If this doesn't help I will do a full reset and re-do firmware (last resort) unless you or others have other suggestions. Again, I deeply apologize!!!!

No need to apologize. I haven't spent much time investigating this, as an isolated yaw problem is unlikely to be caused by TelloFpv. I don't have yaw specific code in TelloFpv, as all sticks are created equal.
Is firmware reset to factory as well when doing a full reset? Never did this. Because otherwise you won't be able to do much about firmware issues, except wait for a fis

No need to apologize. I haven't spent much time investigating this, as an isolated yaw problem is unlikely to be caused by TelloFpv. I don't have yaw specific code in TelloFpv, as all sticks are created equal.
Is firmware reset to factory as well when doing a full reset? Never did this. Because otherwise you won't be able to do much about firmware issues, except wait for a fis
Actually "full reset" to me was holding down pwr so it clears current firmware version numeric value to "0" and then I can re-install firmware. My thought is some corruption initially.

I am not paranoid about firmware updates - I am reasonably realistic.

v0.99f is now in beta (may take the store a few minutes to update), changelog since last productive release 0.99a

New
* VR mode
* Start recording automatically on stock flight programs 360, up&out, circle
* Option to start recording on takeoff
* Autopilot for making 360 pano photos (for manual stitching, e.g. bimostitch)
* Self timer countdown
* Translations: EN, DE, ES (IT, PT, FR will follow)
* Language selection under settings - misc

Changes
* Circle POI speed more flexible (10-100%, can be changed underway using the roll stick)
* Iframe period 0 (not suitable for video recording, only for long distance FPV)
* Bitrate Auto improved (always starts at 4Mbps)

Fixes
* Controller disconnected if user removes one or more stick axis configurations
* Option "Re-encode photos" lost when app closed
* DEMO: RTH failed if minimum altitude was set above the 2m altitude restriction
* Activation of APs silently failed if VPS not active
* Low battery reported as Error Code 13
* Camera selector switch causing trouble
* System bar at the top is not disappearing
* PDF Manual does not open
* Controller battery reported as 101% for USB

Open issues
* Controller mapping

Awesome! Just FYI... Batt showing %101 was on T1d also. Semantics I know. :)
I did test bitrate with vlc yesterday and it does start at 4 but only goes down from there. Never back up. I think you might be aware of this though. ;)

I do not know if this information can help you with the correction of problems, today I fly in the afternoon the tello with this app and because these last 2 of flight I have noticed the problem in the app that the home, moves me from place, I explain more , suppose that where I am operating in the same place, out of nowhere the house when I look at it has located another point where the point of origin is not there.

my phone is: Sony Xperia X (android 8.0.0)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prplwtf