Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

No, you have to align Tello & compass before / while you press the power button and shortly after. Takeoff direction is not important
I understood what you mean ..
But I can always take off in the north like this:
I have the pad with an arrow pointing north, I put the pad with the compass to the north once the cello is perfectly aligned with the sign indicating the north, I turn on the cello and take off ... (the starting pad every time that I'm going to fly, I've always put it first in the north with a compass).
I believe it is correct? ... just to have a point of reference.
thanks again for your availability(y)

I understood what you mean ..
But I can always take off in the north like this:
I have the pad with an arrow pointing north, I put the pad with the compass to the north once the cello is perfectly aligned with the sign indicating the north, I turn on the cello and take off ... (the starting pad every time that I'm going to fly, I've always put it first in the north with a compass).
I believe it is correct? ... just to have a point of reference.
thanks again for your availability(y)
correct

Question:
My last Update is Version 1.0
Is it possible Now go use TelloFPV simultanly on 2 Phones?
no. haven't found the time to look into this yet

Reactions: xcrost
I had this same problem, make sure your font size is not to big so you can see the whole controller option window in the app then you will see "scan for new controllers"also it won't come up as "t1s" it will be something else...
THANK YOU!!!! I set my font to the smallest and was able to successfully scan for it! Thanks to everyone else.

Reactions: Sage and xcrost
Hi, are all buttons recognized when you use the dongle ? What dongle are you using please ? (I have a FS-i6 which have no usb port, my only option is the dongle).

Using dongle (RF7 22 in 1), channel 5, 7 & 8 can be assigned to any buttons, maximum of three. However all buttons recognized with direct connection to micro USB (available in FS-i6S) port with OTG cable, maximum of eight.

Reactions: spamaro
Hi @volate!lo, this forum is very quiet lately.

Do you have any scheduled date for TelloFPV next beta release ?

I'm looking forward testing your RTH optimized feature and for sure many other wonders you will surprise us ;)

Raul.

working on an extended dronie (up & away) AP, as well as making all APs working for VR mode. Original flymodes Up&Away, 360 and circle me will be removed then.
Sometime later this week.
If the original autopilot is deleted and replaced with the extended autopilot of the application, will it be possible to map the start operation of the autopilot to the button of the controller like the original autopilot?

If the original autopilot is deleted and replaced with the extended autopilot of the application, will it be possible to map the start operation of the autopilot to the button of the controller like the original autopilot?
Yes.
Pressing the button will initiate the autopilots. That starts a countdown which will then start the AP. During the countdown its possible to change the AP settings. For Up&Away / Dronie one can adjust the distance it will travel and the speed. Default settings will be similar to the settings of the original AP
For other APs the respective parameters can be adjusted.

360 video will also get its own AP, with countdown and adjustable speed.

working on an extended dronie (up & away) AP, as well as making all APs working for VR mode. Original flymodes Up&Away, 360 and circle me will be removed then.
Sometime later this week.
GREAT ! An enhanced Up&Away AP :p

I'm looking forward...

Raul

Ah, OK. Then I know what you mean.
And I guess, the selfie mode (photo with timer) stays available as before.
Thanks for your answer. :)

Hi,

Too much quiet here. I'm glad to say I'm very satisfied TelloFPV last 1.06 release. I enjoyed many succesfull flights, lot of fun with my Tello. It's amazing the way TelloFPV is evolving, developing and growing all .

By the way, I noticed Interface Languaje Changing issue is gone. I'm just waiting for fixing RTH High Turning Rate issue and Video File Corruption when exiting app before stopping recording, although second issue is not so important, I only have to remember pushing stop recording button :ROFLMAO:

I hope next release already includes wonders announced by @volate!lo : new Dronnie Autopilot, all APs controled from VR mode not touching screen and Cancel Photo Download throught STOP button.

I'm expecting excited :p

Raul.

Reactions: xcrost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv