Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New drone pilot from Maryland USA

Mohnkern

Reaction score
Hi! I’m Scott, I’m located in Maryland USA and this is my first drone! I’ve already been flying around my house taking photos, and had my first crash. (No real damage). I’m interested in using Trello FPV, and maybe writing some drone programming in Python when I understand more.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi! I’m Scott, I’m located in Maryland USA and this is my first drone! I’ve already been flying around my house taking photos, and had my first crash. (No real damage). I’m interested in using Trello FPV, and maybe writing some drone programming in Python when I understand more.
Hi, Welcome to the club..

TelloFPV is a must.. it offers many features that stock app doesnt have.. it will makes this tini drone more capable and more fun to fly.. go get it..

Yup, I’ve downloaded it for my iPad and iPhone. Also ordered a T1s controller.

are vr goggles worth it? Any recommendations? Also looking for a case that would hold everything.

any other must have accessories?

I am using this Ryze tech Tello. Which is great for use thanks to its compact size, For Lightweight it is very easy to mount and detach. The high-quality image processor helps produce a bright and clear image of the surroundings, helping you see everything clearly even from far away. If you want to cover the big area, It will disappoint you because its range is only 328ft. It does not matter for me, I am using this only for my indoor and surveillance purpose, you can try that.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv