Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New firmware enables 30m altitude!

mtantawy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new Tello owner here.
Just received a firmware update 01.04.35.01 and noticed that a new setting was added to configure altitude between 2 and 30m
That means there is no need for the TALS app anymore.
I was not able to confirm but here is a screenshot anyway.Screenshot_20180816-184435.jpg

Hey everyone, new Tello owner here.
Just received a firmware update 01.04.35.01 and noticed that a new setting was added to configure altitude between 2 and 30m
That means there is no need for the TALS app anymore.
I was not able to confirm but here is a screenshot anyway.View attachment 1146
Wow thanks that's awesome news...
Any changes aside from altitude settings???

Wow thanks that's awesome news...
Any changes aside from altitude settings???

Not that i am aware of, as i said i am a new owner so i don't have any experience to tell the difference :D
There are also some comments here about the new firmware Firmware

Reactions: Zeno
Also seems to slowly disable fast mode, at least for me, try flying in fast mode for a while and it suddenly seems to decide you no longer need fast mode.

you then need to restart tello and fast mode works for about a minute again.

(disabling and re-enabling fast mode does not work)

oh, and i'm using android version of the app.

Not that i am aware of, as i said i am a new owner so i don't have any experience to tell the difference :D
There are also some comments here about the new firmware Firmware
Yeah I'm using that now... what annoyed me is that continued asking press yes when you going to do some moves or that tips showing up everytime... hopefully they remove that now...
Anyway thanks for posting the information...
I'll check later if I got new update

Also seems to slowly disable fast mode, at least for me, try flying in fast mode for a while and it suddenly seems to decide you no longer need fast mode.

you then need to restart tello and fast mode works for about a minute again.

(disabling and re-enabling fast mode does not work)

oh, and i'm using android version of the app.
Bugs? that's not happening before ????

Somebody found a new setting for maximum angle in the settings that only apears if you are at fast mode, mine was set to minimum by default, maxing this fixes the slow issue

(at least i think, its night and only did some testing inside)

reason this seems like a bug at first, because it apparently takes a while to kick in.

Reactions: Zeno
Wow nice.. thanks for heads up mate... updated already... altitude setting are cool other than that nothing interesting.

Too many suggestions but Ryze,Dji didn't listen much at all...hmmmmm intentionally?

Last edited:
Hey hello ite
Somebody found a new setting for maximum angle in the settings that only apears if you are at fast mode, mine was set to minimum by default, maxing this fixes the slow issue

(at least i think, its night and only did some testing inside)

reason this seems like a bug at first, because it apparently takes a while to kick in.[/QUOTE
Hey there...i tried fast mode and didn't find the setting .... maybe someone find it and Post here... thanks

The latest firmware changed connection setting for control and video. Anyone know about these? Thx

In previous version, UDP port 8889 and 6038 were used for controlling and video streaming. The latest one changes :(
Oh ok so how's this affect thing's? because sofar my picture and video working even after the upgrade now.thanks

Atitude angle to “compensate” the camera angle??? It’s a fixed camera angle...

No, just the flight angle. Lower values, less angle, like in "slow" mode. The max 25 is "fast" mode.

Because the camera angle is fixed, it does change it as well, while moving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv