Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New firmware enables 30m altitude!

Have they changed settings to hold you choices eg camera setting etc.?

I believe the fixed angle was 25º, now you have the option to have less attack angle.
What really sucks is that preferences are not saved for the next time you open the app. As well as the picture quality, this feature comes back to 15º once you leave the program and get back to it latter.

Reactions: Bluetuga
That screen shot was the default in the app when not attached to the tello wifi. If you attach to the tello, then select "fast" the default came up on the 25 max setting, on mine.

No, the camera setting still reverts back. :(

Reactions: Clinton1
Hi
updated software
as it wrote.. "support New Device"
Hope it will improve problems with other devices.
I wonder if it is related to android phones devises too!!@

guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180817-173511.png
    Screenshot_20180817-173511.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
How did you update your firmware. I have tried but to no avail??

just connected the tello normaly
and on screen was a masage to update
or open tge app tello
and inside there is a software version section
open it and...Go

guy

Reactions: Bluetuga
Also seems to slowly disable fast mode, at least for me, try flying in fast mode for a while and it suddenly seems to decide you no longer need fast mode.

you then need to restart tello and fast mode works for about a minute again.

(disabling and re-enabling fast mode does not work)

oh, and i'm using android version of the app.
Having the same problem. Did you solve this somehow?

Having the same problem. Did you solve this somehow?

yes, there is a setting that only apears in fast mode for max angle, just set it to max.

this setting seems to be actually saved, and i tested to the drone itself, some people are reporting it's not, still have not been able to properly test as winds have been close to 5-6m/s

if not goddamn another setting you have to go and set before taking off.

yes, there is a setting that only apears in fast mode for max angle, just set it to max.

this setting seems to be actually saved, and i tested to the drone itself, some people are reporting it's not, still have not been able to properly test as winds have been close to 5-6m/s

if not goddamn another setting you have to go and set before taking off.
attitude angle is set to 25..did this just before flight. It actually works normally for a few seconds but then the Tello becomes almost unresponsive (barely moves to any direction, even much worse than in the slow mode). Tried to switch to slow mode but with no change.

Also seems to slowly disable fast mode, at least for me, try flying in fast mode for a while and it suddenly seems to decide you no longer need fast mode.

Perh

Perhaps the battery is depleted enough after a few minutes of flight to prevent full power? Same as it not allowing flips and some intelligent modes if the battery is under 50%. Just a thought.

Perh

Perhaps the battery is depleted enough after a few minutes of flight to prevent full power? Same as it not allowing flips and some intelligent modes if the battery is under 50%. Just a thought.
Tried to let it cool down for a while and inserted fresh battery - no change.

Oh ok so how's this affect thing's? because sofar my picture and video working even after the upgrade now.thanks
lots of code written with the old values...not that big of deal just need to change code.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv