Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Firmware for Tello (01.04.88.01)

heh heh, Beautiful thank you! the notes are cryptic though. Says better flight... how?

Is the update firmware 01 02 88 01 also for the TelloFPV appl.

Last edited:
I contacted Ryze and he says:

Ryan
RYZE Support

In regards with the new update according to our developer it is all about the program with the tello edu aircraft.

In regard with the normal tello aircraft as of the moment the only updated is for the program of the tello edu aircraft.

Unfortunately yes the only update for the new firmware is for the program of the tello edu aircraft.

At this point, NoN we have to upgrade to normal Tello !? ...
I don't risk and I leave everything as it is!

Last edited:
I contacted Ryze and he says:

Ryan
RYZE Support

In regards with the new update according to our developer it is all about the program with the tello edu aircraft.

In regard with the normal tello aircraft as of the moment the only updated is for the program of the tello edu aircraft.

Unfortunately yes the only update for the new firmware is for the program of the tello edu aircraft.
What they said made no sense though. Tello and EDU have different fw don't they? Should be updating independently. I need someone with EDU to confirm this. I did my test flight. All is well. I do think the air brake in fast mode is even quicker but I have no way to quantify that, it was adequately fast before, I see no point to touch it at all. Especially when I feel the slow mode air brake is still slow as heck (not changed)!

What they said made no sense though. Tello and EDU have different fw don't they? Should be updating independently. I need someone with EDU to confirm this. I did my test flight. All is well. I do think the air brake in fast mode is even quicker but I have no way to quantify that, it was adequately fast before, I see no point to touch it at all. Especially when I feel the slow mode air brake is still slow as heck (not changed)!
TelloFpv seems to work OK with the new firmware.

Maybe all changes were in the EDU part of the firmware. :unsure:
Which is good. I'm happy if they don't touch anything in the normal firmware as I haven't seen any improvements in firmware since my first Tello.

Reactions: Deani77 and Guorium
It seems to me that if I improve stability and have better response to the controls above all with wind and at low altitude, I do not know if they are my ideas but I felt it much more maneuverable

It seems to me that if I improve stability and have better response to the controls above all with wind and at low altitude, I do not know if they are my ideas but I felt it much more maneuverable
I had the sensation too but according to ryze nothing is changed for normal tello

I'm trying the new firmware today but i don't see nothing. Is the same stability in "normal" and "fast" mode. (I hope improve the bitrate for better videos in the future)

But where?? I must connect the Tello first? This photos where maded without connected Drone...

Attachments

• 6BECB245-7F48-4E92-A725-4762EDC593A6.jpeg
    6BECB245-7F48-4E92-A725-4762EDC593A6.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 24CD826E-3B8F-42BB-8DE5-F6A69C0F791C.jpeg
    24CD826E-3B8F-42BB-8DE5-F6A69C0F791C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members