Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Guy

JMW4570

Reaction score
After crashing and then having a Mavic Pro fly off on me (not recovered - long story - - it was used - don't ask - :) ), I decided to start over with something small. Looking forward to learning more about drones with this little one before jumping back with the big boys. Thanks for the forum. JW

Welcome to the forum (Unofficially that is), and the world of the Tello. It is a great little UAV to learn on. If you cannot find what you are looking for using the search function (magnifying glass on the top right), ask. There are many people on this forum who have much experience and are happy to share what they have learned. Happy Flying!

Last edited:
After crashing and then having a Mavic Pro fly off on me (not recovered - long story - - it was used - don't ask - :) ), I decided to start over with something small. Looking forward to learning more about drones with this little one before jumping back with the big boys. Thanks for the forum. JW
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv