Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New member of the family.

Terry

Reaction score
Well, sometimes you can't say no. I take a look every day at what is available in previously owned p4ps. I came across one that was for sale in British Columbia. I live in Ontario but the price was crazy low so I contacted the seller. He was a photographer that had used it for some projects and was done with it. After speaking with him I decided to go ahead with the purchase. A few days later he contacted me from the post office with a price for shipping and my address. He sent me another email 10 minutes later saying the phantom had shipped and we would look after the payment of the drone on his return from Venezuela. Faith in humanity. Didn't know the man.
It arrived today and was in the air for a quick test 20 min later. Can't wait for some decent weather. Cheers.

P.S. oh.. the price.. $800 Canadian
Also came with backpack and 2 high capacity batteries. 20200310_142824.jpg20200310_142730.jpg

Well, sometimes you can't say no. I take a look every day at what is available in previously owned p4ps. I came across one that was for sale in British Columbia. I live in Ontario but the price was crazy low so I contacted the seller. He was a photographer that had used it for some projects and was done with it. After speaking with him I decided to go ahead with the purchase. A few days later he contacted me from the post office with a price for shipping and my address. He sent me another email 10 minutes later saying the phantom had shipped and we would look after the payment of the drone on his return from Venezuela. Faith in humanity. Didn't know the man.
It arrived today and was in the air for a quick test 20 min later. Can't wait for some decent weather. Cheers.

P.S. oh.. the price.. $800 Canadian
Also came with backpack and 2 high capacity batteries. View attachment 5792View attachment 5793

WOW....JUST WOW!? What a deal!

Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode