Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Micro Drone 4.0

I would like to see a new version of the Tello that has GPS, a gimble, a 1080p camera, more flight time and an update for 'Tello FPV' software. Is that unreasonable - or not feasible?

Hi there, I'm Vernon, founder of Micro Drone, would love to talk about Micro Drone 4.0 and why we created this! Our team is based in London and if anyone is around I would love to show you and get feedback. If Chuck is around we promise not to tell his wife he is looking at another drone :)
Hi Vernon you mentioned beta testing to me on the micro drone 4.0 Indiegogo page but didn't followup. I'd love to beta test it if you guys are still looking for folk. I'm on as mattgawn85. Cheers bud!

Matt

In February the indiegogo schedule said mass production would start in June. Now it's postponed until October.
So time from funding to production just doubled from 4 to 8 months. :unsure:

I know complex projects are hard to plan but still..

In February the indiegogo schedule said mass production would start in June. Now it's postponed until October.
So time from funding to production just doubled from 4 to 8 months. :unsure:

I know complex projects are hard to plan but still..

Last update from their indieggo page was a month ago. Most backers aren’t so happy about the lack in communication, obviously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madrid