Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Propellers, New Life

Finally got my new Props, but the idiots at Banggoods sent me 3 CWs and 1 CCW... debating if I should make a new order or return these.
98D84FC5-9309-4C13-97D0-03086814BC9F.jpeg

After an excrutiating wait, I finally got my replacement propellers. As @stewe12 said, they are unbalanced and just horrible. I tried my first flight with spinners on. Halfway through the take off, one of the spinners flew away and the Tello crashed and the motors smelled like burned electronics. I left them to cool down and tried again without the spinners. The props are so unbalanced, it made the Tello spin out into the sofa. Worthless. I demand my $1.22 back!

Reactions: stewe12
I would say so. I had feeling, that these props have longer flight times, but I didn't have any times to compare like Ansia.

Simply - I put them on and never took them off. They are that good. Also they don't fly off the motors if you crash indoors, like the original ones.

Ahh yes, I lost a propeller recently after a crash. Good thing I got spares so Im back in the air. So they are that good huh. Nice. Im gonna get a few then.

Thank you for the response, and thanks for these thread. I completely forgot about prop designs and its effect in performance.

I got two sets of them, but still using the first set. No dents, not a single fly off. They also look much better than stock ones.

I like them!

Aliexpress link looks the same. When I was searching for better props, I found only two designs in this size, so chances you will get different props is close to zero :)

Reactions: xcrost
Coming from a well-known member, you got me sold in your comment in bold letters "I like them!" Alright then, off to aliexpress.

Thanks again.

Coming from a well-known member, you got me sold in your comment in bold letters "I like them!" Alright then, off to aliexpress.

Thanks again.
Please let me know when you get them. I am curious on accurate shipping time to U.S. and if they are the correct ones. I ordered a faucet from Ali about a week 1/2 ago. and it's not here yet. Thanks!!

Please let me know when you get them. I am curious on accurate shipping time to U.S. and if they are the correct ones. I ordered a faucet from Ali about a week 1/2 ago. and it's not here yet. Thanks!!

I ordered then earlier today. I expect them to be here in my country in a month. That's the usual turnaround time for my orders from AliExpress.

I ordered then earlier today. I expect them to be here in my country in a month. That's the usual turnaround time for my orders from AliExpress.[/QUOTE
Thank you! I think I will just go ahead and order them after my faucet arrives. I hope it doesn't take a month for that :(.

I did find them on Amazon and eBay but they are clearly just dropped shipped from China...Same thing, takes a month or more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skaZo4HuK