Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Tello Pilot from Abu Dhabi

indrautama

Reaction score
Hi there.

I bought Tello last month. I made some flies around my area. It is okay when low wind speed and difficult to control with wind condition. Looking forward to get more information about Tello from this forum.

Indra

Reactions: dirkclod
Take off prop guards, turn on speed mode, turn maximum tilt angle to 25° and Tello can handle pretty strong winds with no issues.

If you want a drone that can handle gale force winds I can suggest the Parrot Bebop 2 Power. Not the video quality of a DJI but better at handling the wind.

Take off prop guards, turn on speed mode, turn maximum tilt angle to 25° and Tello can handle pretty strong winds with no issues.

If you want a drone that can handle gale force winds I can suggest the Parrot Bebop 2 Power. Not the video quality of a DJI but better at handling the wind.

Tips like that should be in a sticky thread!

Mikeg

They should go into umanbean's Wiki and then we need a sticky thread that points to the Wiki. Don't know what the forum owners think about this.

Indra
Tello is Not a dron compare to the 500$ drons
but...for the 100$
You great a Grate Anaxing Selfi Drone
that you can take anywere .
up to 30m with light wind it makes a amazing photos.
I travel allot at work
and i take it all over with me.

Enjoy from what u get from it.
** setup on site is 2 min and thats great too.

guy

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv