Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New robomaster tt pilot/programmer

pydrone

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here, but not completely new to drones. I teach drone classes with the dji mini 2. I had the luxuxry of some extra funds last year and bought a couple of robomaster tt drones, and one tello edu. Looking to get into the programming side more and get the robomasters going in swarm mode.

Already found some information on the web but hopefully can get some more here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
if not already you might consider joining our sister Mavic forum also. Do as you joined here. 👍

Hello Please visit our Youtube site MECATX. We have several videos there on the DJI Robomaster TT, Mavic mini, and swarm flying. We also teach mentor youth in drones. By far for programming, the best software for the Robomaster is Mind+, It is supported well by a hardware company with components. It good for Graphic, C++, and Python programming. It also has many good educational video programs in the Chinese version of Youtube. Google translate does a good job of translating simplified Chines to English. We are working on the NASA Artemis program if you would like to join us. Our youth have assembled 4 Lego Artemis models. i.e. earth station, moon station. We also teach 3D priining. you illl need to print things, such as a stand to hold the Robomaster off the surface as it overheats and will not fly. Especially important in drone swarm flying. Where ae you located. Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James_All-In