Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New to this Wi-Fi stuff.......

Prmath331

Reaction score
If the Tello puts out the Wi-Fi signal and the iPad gets the signal from the Tello....... why do I need a cell phone. My iPad has the app to fly it

pebdiver

Reaction score
If the Tello puts out the Wi-Fi signal and the iPad gets the signal from the Tello....... why do I need a cell phone. My iPad has the app to fly it
True you don’t but you will have issues flying using your controller as you won’t be able to attach to the controller.
At first I flew my Tello using only my iPhone but once I started using my controller I was hooked.

Reactions: Kyle Knox

Prmath331

Reaction score
True you don’t but you will have issues flying using your controller as you won’t be able to attach to the controller.
At first I flew my Tello using only my iPhone but once I started using my controller I was hooked.
I was thinking a smaller iPad might fit in the holder on the controller.

Guorium

Reaction score
I am i missing soemthing? What is even the controller in question?

Guorium

Reaction score
There is an optional controller for a Tello View attachment 3533
oh this one. I use iphone x on it, but I heard ppl have trouble fitting an iphone plus with case on so I guess ipad mini is a nono. I have seen an youtuber dustin dunhill using bulldog clip hack to mount an ipad. He loves flying with ipad.

Prmath331

Reaction score
oh this one. I use iphone x on it, but I heard ppl have trouble fitting an iphone plus with case on so I guess ipad mini is a nono. I have seen an youtuber dustin dunhill using bulldog clip hack to mount an ipad. He loves flying with ipad.
Whatever it takes to get’r done .........:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris22