Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No longer able to set a WiFi password (Marvell AP mode)

paulobrien

Reaction score
Had a weird issue when I went to use the Tello today, the WiFi SSID wasn't showing (which I'd customised), I only saw a 'Marvell AP' connection.

A bit of Googling showed that if I turned the drone on and held down power for 5 seconds it would factory reset, which it did, and I could use it again using the original SSID. All good, except I can now no longer set my own passworded WiFi settings. Changing the name is fine, but as soon as I try and set a password it goes back to the 'Marvell AP' mode and I have to reset again.

Anyone else had this?

P

JackyHK

Reaction score
Same case happen to me today , I hope DJI Group debug it as fast as they could....

PADroneGuy

Reaction score
Same issue.

New drone. First battery fight no problem. Customized SSID and password. Recharge.

Marvell Micro AP issue.

Annoyed.

Dannysc213

Reaction score
I’m having the same problem. I have yet to get the app to connect again. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled also. I have a bricked Tello. Check out the video. This is unacceptable.

Dannysc213

Reaction score
Alright, I missed the small detail of powering it on the holding for 5 seconds, although it’s posted everywhere lol. Talked to a Ryze tech guy Jefferson. He was awesome. Said they know of the password issue and should be fixed in the next update.

flyingfilmsny

Reaction score
I am on 01.03.18.01 and it say it is the latest version. Did anyone find a fix for the Mavell Micro AP Issue?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dringram1