Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Cant connect to Tello - No WIFI SSID

MikeBT

Reaction score
1#
My Tello drone has worked flawlessly for some time but now the Drone no longer reports a WIFI SSID, so there is no Tello wifi to connect to.Tello seems to boot fine to the flashing yellow light, but no WIFI is reported.
I have fully recharged both batteries, still no WIFI SSID.
I have Reset the Tello (Long press Tello button until light goes out) still no WIFI SSID.
I have put the Tello into Boot Loader mode (Red light) still no WIFI SSID.
I have reset the network settings on my iPhone to clear all previous WIFI settings and run the phone in AirPlane mode - Sill no WIFI SSID.
I have reloaded the Tello App on my iPhone - Still no WIFI SSID.
The same results are seen on my iPad.
Is there any way to reflash the Tello drone via USB?

I have seen similar problems reported with the Tello Drone, but no reported fix.

Is my drone dead? Is there a magic fix?

1#
My Tello drone has worked flawlessly for some time but now the Drone no longer reports a WIFI SSID, so there is no Tello wifi to connect to.Tello seems to boot fine to the flashing yellow light, but no WIFI is reported.
I have fully recharged both batteries, still no WIFI SSID.
I have Reset the Tello (Long press Tello button until light goes out) still no WIFI SSID.
I have put the Tello into Boot Loader mode (Red light) still no WIFI SSID.
I have reset the network settings on my iPhone to clear all previous WIFI settings and run the phone in AirPlane mode - Sill no WIFI SSID.
I have reloaded the Tello App on my iPhone - Still no WIFI SSID.
The same results are seen on my iPad.
Is there any way to reflash the Tello drone via USB?

I have seen similar problems reported with the Tello Drone, but no reported fix.

Is my drone dead? Is there a magic fix?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan