Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No picture after set wifi password

lvnsk

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't touched the drone since autumn, today I decided to check the batteries. It turns on, connects, flies, but there is no picture from the camera. I pressed the power button for 10 seconds, the Wifi password was reset, the picture appeared, but when the wifi password was set, it disappears. The password is needed to connect to the xiaomi repeater. Last year everything was ok. The only thing that has changed was the change of the phone to android 11, previously it was 10. In tellofpv the same thing. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Hi I have the same problem. Used to be working, same setup as yours with xiaomi repeater but using S7 on android 8. Since the S7 died, have not been able to get it working on my S20+ running android 11.

However if I remove WiFi password on tello, I will get video back on the S20+ but then I will not be able to use the repeater as xiaomi requires WiFi password to be used. I think android 11 is not supporting tello's WiFi password setup.

Hi I have the same problem. Used to be working, same setup as yours with xiaomi repeater but using S7 on android 8. Since the S7 died, have not been able to get it working on my S20+ running android 11.

However if I remove WiFi password on tello, I will get video back on the S20+ but then I will not be able to use the repeater as xiaomi requires WiFi password to be used. I think android 11 is not supporting tello's WiFi password setup.
In the end I set password and connect tello to xiaomi repeater and through repeater I get picture from tello. But if I connect directly to tello still no picture.

Have been able to do a quick test today.

If connect directly to tello that has wifi password, no video on the apps.

If connect via xiaomi repeater to tello that has wifi password, there is video on the apps.

If no WiFi password set on tello, there is video on the apps either connecting directly or through repeater.

Above test done with tello app and tellofpv. So looks like android11 is somehow not sending video to the apps if there is wifi password set on tello.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv