Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Note 9? When.....

BYORK

Reaction score
I own a Note 9 and unfortunately Tello app does not do pictures. So I am using my work phone with my Tello. (Said face) I spoke with Ryze and they said of course they are working on more phone models to work with app. Anyone have any work arounds? Thank you in advanced Team Tello!

I own a Note 9 and unfortunately Tello app does not do pictures. So I am using my work phone with my Tello. (Said face) I spoke with Ryze and they said of course they are working on more phone models to work with app. Anyone have any work arounds? Thank you in advanced Team Tello!
Yes! The work around is to use the Tello FPV app. I have a Note 9 and it works perfectly. You can try the demo version before you buy. Well worth the price of a meal! Many more features, better connection etc. etc. I do not use the stock app any more.

AWESOME!! Thanks for letting me know. I have seen the app and have the demo but have to tried it. I am definitely going to buy the app. Thanks again for helping me out!!!!

I have a Note 9as well, and had the same issue. I got the Tello FPV app to use. But, when I went back to the stock app for a firmware update (and this was after a phone update and an update for the Tello app) it worked. However, I still pe the fpv app!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv