Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

One motor not working

Maybe it just needs resoldering? There are also replacement motors available, for what I remember ~$6-$8 (although I've heard it's better to replace them in pairs). Just observe CW/CCW direction (the "pair" is both CW / both CCW).

There are plenty of videos on the net, look for "tello motor replacement", or every small electronic workshop should be able to do it.

Reactions: Ansia
The thing is I can't remember where I got it from I tried the places where I think I got it from but I can't find it. It's not very much but I will claim it on the insurance. But I'll take it apart in the morning and see if I can solder it myself
Thank you for the help briest.

The thing is I can't remember where I got it from I tried the places where I think I got it from but I can't find it. It's not very much but I will claim it on the insurance. But I'll take it apart in the morning and see if I can solder it myself
Thank you for the help briest.
Watch the YouTube videos first. They really do help in the procedure. If you really like the Tello like I do, consider putting plugs on the outside of the frame for the next time you might need to replace motors. Then you could just attach a connector to the motor wire and plug it in easily. Might be visible but I wouldn't care due to the ease of replacement. Otherwise, you'll have some delicate soldering inside under the cover every time. Let us know how it turns out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode