Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

One propeller Problem

First try and see if that propeller is not pushed down to much against the motor housing. I sometimes find that to be my problem. Just lift it up a little bit, so that it doesnt rub against the housing. If that doesnt work, it could be a problem with that said motor.

First try and see if that propeller is not pushed down to much against the motor housing. I sometimes find that to be my problem. Just lift it up a little bit, so that it doesnt rub against the housing. If that doesnt work, it could be a problem with that said motor.
This is going to make you scratch your head
Dog hair, human hair cought on the propeller shaft.
You won't see it untill it bunches up. Don't understand why 1 or 2 only bunch up at a time.

Now for a interesting problem, the R F propeller after 4 5 flights flys off upon powerup.
New propeller installed same reaction. As many times as it has crashed with the guards on only the RF flys off, any ideas.

First try and see if that propeller is not pushed down to much against the motor housing.
Looking closely at the propeller shafts on both of my Tellos, it is not possible for the prop to touch the motor housing.

For one thing, the hole in the prop hub is not deep enough, and also there is a small copper-colored nub that sticks up through the motor housing and turns with the prop shaft - this would keep the hub away from the motor housing if somehow it were pushed down too far.

On Tello #1, I had one motor that was reluctant to start and always stopped turning before the other three. It also would get hotter than the other three and was causing shorter battery life during flight.

With the prop off, I held the motor housing tightly with my left hand thumb and forefinger, and used pliers to pull up on the prop shaft... that worked, and the motor acts normally now. Put electrical tape on the jaws of the pliers.

Reactions: ZWActual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv