Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

OTG controller with Xiaomi phones?

Akshay380

Reaction score
This is not strictly specific to Tello but anyone had success connecting Gamesir T1 to Xiaomi mobiles using OTG cable? Bluetooth connection works fine but not OTG.

Older models may not have native OTG support. Which phone are you using? Using an OTG and not standard USB adapter?
Hi Pendrives/mouse etc work fine. Have tested on multiple Xiaomi phones including recent ones since everyone in family uses Xiaomi only :(. Will try to get a Samsung with USB port and test. Thanks btw.

Stock app may be problematic. Try setup again with TelloFPV.
Sorry if I confused you. The phone does not detect the controller at all. My under is that once the phone and controller are connected, the blinking light on Android/Xbox mode should stay on. Mine keeps blinking and Gamesir app does not detect the controller either.

What OTG cable are you using? If a single male Micro USB to Male Micro USB OTG, have you reversed the cable? they will only work connected in one direction.

Hi, managed to make this work by Using original cable that came with controller and connecting it via OTG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv