Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Problems Wi Fi and others

Th3DroneroGT

Reaction score
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) and the problem is that when I connect to Tello's Wi-Fi network and open the APK and then freeze the image and then say a text under "connected" and the same thing happens after a while, then I tried the TelloFPV application and what I was seeing is that the Wi-Fi went down from 90dB to 0 and, repeatedly, this is already with a new Tello that I bought, the previous Tello did the same to me and I saw in the application of magnetism and the KP is too high could that be? Or that the place where you fly is interference? Since each house has wi-fi and the place where I live is small and each house is very close or the drone is defective? I already tried to restart it and it worked a little, but then the problem started, I hope your help :(

and the other problem is that the Tello being inside the house of nothingness was going to a very fast side and crashed that they suggest me to do? Did the drone change or is it that normal?

Have you tried another cell phone to see if it's incompatible? It is also interesting to put in airplane mode and only enable wifi. Try it out. and then tell us.

I used to have a Galaxy Tablet that would drop the WiFi connection randomly like that. In the end after much trial and error I couldn't find a solution and ended up replacing the tablet.

Have you tried another cell phone to see if it's incompatible? It is also interesting to put in airplane mode and only enable wifi. Try it out. and then tell us.

I tried and it worked but unfortunately I can't use the gamesir t1d since it uses bluetooth and when in airplane mode it is deactivated

you can reactivate bluetooth as well. just don't expect stellar video with bluetooth on.

you can reactivate bluetooth as well. just don't expect stellar video with bluetooth on.

Believe me, I did what you said and it worked too much for me, the video didn't matter to me, but the experience with remote control is too different, but the problem is that it started out of nowhere with the problem of Wi-Fi interference from 100db to 0db and the problem is that when that happens the drone I can not control it for anything and I flew it at 8 meters high and I swear that I was already passing out of fright and not knowing what to do, of that I managed to land, now I fly it without control and say that thanks to the TelloFPV app that I can configure the joysticks has improved my experience

Reactions: volate!lo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode