Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

PS4 controller & iPhone 12 connected by OTG cable

chord8

Reaction score
hi....

Has anybody been successful in connecting an iPhone to a PS4 controller using an OTG cable..?
I can't confirm this but it seems an iPhone does not recognise an OTG cable
The only successful cable connection I can make is between my windows laptop and the controller using a USB cable and
HTML5 Gamepad Tester

Any help on this OTG/iPhone/PS4 connection would be wholeheartedly accepted...

thanks

Hi,
If you like you can check out Ai Drone Software, it's compatible with both Windows & MacOS laptops. The application is tested with Xbox, Logitech & Redgear pro controllers.
XboxController.png

We have just released & offering first hundred users for free. To download software

Create an account: AI Drone Software
Download software using hidden link: AI Drone Software

Let me know if you have questions.

Hi,
If you like you can check out Ai Drone Software, it's compatible with both Windows & MacOS laptops. The application is tested with Xbox, Logitech & Redgear pro controllers.
XboxController.png

We have just released & offering first hundred users for free. To download software

Create an account: AI Drone Software
Download software using hidden link: AI Drone Software

Let me know if you have questions.
Are you still offering the controller for free? Will it connect via OTG cable to an iPhone X?

Hi,
It's a desktop application. You can connect your controller with OTG to your laptop(MacOS or Windows) and it will work amazingly. Yes it's free for first 100 users, you just might fall under the category if you hurry up.

You can download the Pro application here for free - limited time (One AI Feature + Cinematography modes)
If you don't want AI features, you can still download always Free Basic Version here on our Sales page.

Also See this post, we made today.

Hi,
It's a desktop application. You can connect your controller with OTG to your laptop(MacOS or Windows) and it will work amazingly. Yes it's free for first 100 users, you just might fall under the category if you hurry up.

You can download the Pro application here for free - limited time (One AI Feature + Cinematography modes)
If you don't want AI features, you can still download always Free Basic Version here on our Sales page.

Also See this post, we made today.

Wow hi there.

so I can run my tello on my mac air?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv