Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Repeater connected straight into power bank or via cable?

ruilevi

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi everyone! I got my Tello just a week ago and after some initial flights and reading some threads here, I decided to get a Xiaomi repeater so I could get better video and range. My question here is how to take most profit out of the connection with the drone? I read the repeater should be a few meters away from the phone and any metals but regarding the power bank, should it be connected via cable or straight on to the USB port? What's the best set up for least interference? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry
I use both for different situations and can't really tell a difference with the power bank I have. So, negligible, I would think. ;)

Reactions: Terry and ruilevi
As long as it’s on, I don’t think there’s much difference. I just find it handier to use the power bank direct to support the repeater.

Reactions: Terry and ruilevi
Hi everyone! I got my Tello just a week ago and after some initial flights and reading some threads here, I decided to get a Xiaomi repeater so I could get better video and range. My question here is how to take most profit out of the connection with the drone? I read the repeater should be a few meters away from the phone and any metals but regarding the power bank, should it be connected via cable or straight on to the USB port? What's the best set up for least interference? Thanks!
I plug straight in but it will work either way. Repeater is a must though. Glad you got one. ?

Reactions: ruilevi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv