Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

See you lads and girls

Pollax

Reaction score
Yup today it was goodbye tello. Was flying some nice fpv and the firmware decided to go in slow moving.... So the wind got the best of her. Tello and me have had some nice flying.. Will miss you. That said now its selling time, have alot of stuff that is going away hehehe. Perhaps I will see you lads and girls in the future on this forum. Have a awesome tello time people!

Did you try to look for her?
How come do you fly in wind?

GUY

Yup I looked quite much and could see the wifi sometimes. Might go back some day and check more :) Wind yea I love to fly in wind never been a problem for me before and with my new 8520 motors even less so. But the latest firmware has glitches sooooo I should have been more on the watch hehe. I recorded some fpv goggle flight but sadly not the last, fpv recording reduces the quality in flight.

Yup today it was goodbye tello. Was flying some nice fpv and the firmware decided to go in slow moving.... So the wind got the best of her. Tello and me have had some nice flying.. Will miss you. That said now its selling time, have alot of stuff that is going away hehehe. Perhaps I will see you lads and girls in the future on this forum. Have a awesome tello time people!

I noticed that it goes to 'slow' mode on it's own as well this weekend, could not understand why it would return in high wind, so had to set it to fast very quickly before it disappeared out the park... new firmware I suspect.

I am waiting for a windless day because I want to test maximum height... so far 35 metres but I get scrared because it drifts suddenly, and Wifi goes from 4 bars to yellow so quickly (using Wifi Repeater Xiaomi 2).... I have put a strobe light on now as well so I can see it when it drifts and in case I lose it from sight £12

Reactions: Beire and Pollax

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv