Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

((SOLD))!!!DJI TELLO DRONE & WI-FI EXTENDER & BATTERY PACK FOR SALE ($60.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clay347

Reaction score
I'm selling my DJI TELLO DRONE and WI-FI REPEATER w/ BATTERY PACK all for ($60.00) it all works flawless and has never been crashed I have a DJI SPARK DRONE and I really don't have time to fly both so I am putting the TELLO up for sale. Thank You and if you are interested you can message me anytime. Sincerely Clay B. God BlessIMG_20190816_115459009.jpg

If this is legit (no offense intended lol) and includes shipping (where are you located?) I'll take it.

What kind of payment?

Sending PM now

If this is legit (no offense intended lol) and includes shipping (where are you located?) I'll take it.

What kind of payment?

Sending PM now
Yes brother it's legit the only thing I see now that I didn't put in the post was + shipping I don't think shipping should be that much for it because it doesn't weigh much so if you want to add $10.00 to the total making it $70.00 I will cover the rest of the cost if any it will be coming from Spartanburg SC. I see that you are in my home state of GA. so you should have it quickly my Paypal info is PayPal.Me/mcbjr once I receive payment I will ship it out to the address you provide and thank you and as for the TELLO and WI-FI EXTENDER and BATTERY PACK it all works flawless with no problems what so ever and I bought it new and have never crashed it like I was saying in the post I have a DJI SPARK DRONE and I also race RC CARS AND TRUCKS and I just don't have the time to fly it like it should be for a great little drone that it is I bought the app TELLO FPV and it is a awesome app for the TELLO makes it a different drone in my opinion but I hope you enjoy it let me know if you need anything else look forward to hearing from you Thank You and God Bless Sincerely Clay Brown

It shouldn't cost you 10 to send, but 70 is reasonable for the whole package.

That PayPal address in your post doesn't work, please PM me your email, thanks.

I'm sorry about that I was not sure about including the email and it's [email protected] I guess it should work now with the PayPal.Me/mcbjr And again Thank You and God Bless Sincerely Clay Brown

Hey Brother I just looked at my Paypal account and it should work now and my name on it Michael Brown PayPal.Me/mcbjr and [email protected] is my email address Thanks again for getting back to me and I'm sorry about the confusion Sincerely Clay Brown and God Bless.

It worked, just sent $. Now you should probably go back and edit your previous posts and delete all your personal info like email address and real name.
YES IT DID FINALLY LOL HA HA HA HA Sorry about that brother I will be sending it out to you in the morning first thing so you should have it by the end of the week or before I would think Thank You and God Bless Sincerely Clay B.

YES IT DID FINALLY LOL HA HA HA HA Sorry about that brother I will be sending it out to you in the morning first thing so you should have it by the end of the week or before I would think Thank You and God Bless Sincerely Clay B.
Hey brother here is a PICTURE OF THE IMG_20181101_080320961.jpgIMG_20181101_080320961.jpgALIGN T-REX 450X HELI fully CARBON FIBER OUT INCLUDING THE CHASSIS AND PROP! and comes with SPECTRUM DX7S RADIO w/2 RECEIVERS and the LiPo BATTERY PACK for it and the LiPo BATTERY CHARGER and we already talked about the price when and if you can please let me know anything on it when you get a chance Thank You so much Brother and God Bless Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: ChrisWu
Good afternoon Clay... just wanted to let you know the package got here today. Everything looks great, just as you described, thank you very much!

Hope you have a blessed day!

Reactions: ChrisWu and clay347
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv