Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

SOLD - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo - $300 US

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeke3el

Reaction score
I bought this Mini in June of 2020 for hiking and bicycling trips. The MA2 is my main drone. When the Mini 2 came out I bought one in Nov 2020 and just don't fly the original Mini much anymore. Everything included is in the photo, it's everything that came with it when it was new. $300 plus shipping.

IMG_0020.JPG

I bought this Mini in June of 2020 for hiking and bicycling trips. The MA2 is my main drone. When the Mini 2 came out I bought one in Nov 2020 and just don't fly the original Mini much anymore. Everything included is in the photo, it's everything that came with it when it was new. $300 plus shipping.

View attachment 6819
hi... It is $255 new so I could offer you $150
Mavic.PNG

It appears that way until you apply the exchange rate and the fact that these are not the fly more packages.
Exactly the same packaged contents and the price is clearly stated in AUS$

Exactly the same packaged contents and the price is clearly stated in AUS$
I'm trying to understand the disconnect we're having. I think there are two points to review. First, I live in Pennsylvania so I'm not sure why you're showing me an AUS ad since the US dollar is only worth .76 cents over there. I don't think my profile lists me as being in Australia. I'm updating my ad to reflect where I live. Second, my photo shows a charging hub and it's filled with three batteries. The photo in your ad shows one battery, I doubt it's the fly more package but it's just a tiny image so who knows. If you can find a Mini with three batteries in the US for $150, I'd say grab it. The best price on a new Mini Fly More Combo in the US that I have found is $494 up on Amazon. Thanks.

I'm trying to understand the disconnect we're having. I think there are two points to review. First, I live in Pennsylvania so I'm not sure why you're showing me an AUS ad since the US dollar is only worth .76 cents over there. I don't think my profile lists me as being in Australia. I'm updating my ad to reflect where I live. Second, my photo shows a charging hub and it's filled with three batteries. The photo in your ad shows one battery, I doubt it's the fly more package but it's just a tiny image so who knows. If you can find a Mini with three batteries in the US for $150, I'd say grab it. The best price on a new Mini Fly More Combo in the US that I have found is $494 up on Amazon. Thanks.
My mistake... I beg your pardon..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843