Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Some videos save, some don't. Also, the record button becomes inactive after fast mode.

skryshevskyy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to the Ryze Tello community. Today was my day 3 of flying Tello, and I encountered an issue: though the connection was stable the whole time and was never lost completely (only got weak a time or two), out of 3 or 4 videos I recorded only 1 saved actually. Moreover, I switched to fast mode in-flight, and when I returned to normal speed mode, the photo and video button became greyed out and inactive (I had to land the drone and restart it for the issue to go away). What can be the problem? I thought that videos record onto the device as they are being filmed, and if there is something wrong then the device saves all the footage it got and creates the file. Am I wrong? How can I fix these issues? I just really feel bad about making beautiful shots and then not finding them among the saved ones. I am already getting the Mi Wifi Amplifier 2 just in case, but I don't think this should be the case. P.S: are there any better, newer alternatives to Mi Wifi Amplifier 2 that I should consider?

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode