Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Spark?

Like the scenery and the video for the most part. I thought all the flash transitions were quite annoying.

I haven't had the guts to let mine get more than 500-600 feet away. Looks like yours was pretty high and far away. Are you ever worried it won't come back?

Reactions: Terry
Like the scenery and the video for the most part. I thought all the flash transitions were quite annoying.

I haven't had the guts to let mine get more than 500-600 feet away. Looks like yours was pretty high and far away. Are you ever worried it won't come back?
Ya I wanted to put something up quick so I just let the editor do its thing (auto) and hit send.?
I always worry a bit but have to trust the drone. I am always careful not to fly in conditions that may cause a flyaway..

Nice Terry, would love to get a spark, way out of my price range though
Thanks.. I am always looking for good deals on used. Never new. I only paid $350 for the spark, controller, 3 batteries, range extenders, and case. Mint condition.

Thanks.. I am always looking for good deals on used. Never new. I only paid $350 for the spark, controller, 3 batteries, range extenders, and case. Mint condition.
That's a great price, you've definitely upped your game now

I travel all over
and i found to little Tello fir the Price
size..weight...
The best ever for traveling
pics quality are OK.
What can u ask for more??
Guy

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_183937.jpg
    IMG_20200321_183937.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20200321_183905.jpg
    IMG_20200321_183905.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200321_183924.jpg
    IMG_20200321_183924.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
I know. Going into semi retirement has made me go a little mad. ?How are you making out over there with covid19?? Stay safe friend.
Atmosphere over here is all changed dude, all social places pubs clubs etc are locked down but stupidity people have now took to local parks creating more close gatherings, luckily I’m a cyclist & can quickly avoid people..

• Angry
Atmosphere over here is all changed dude, all social places pubs clubs etc are locked down but stupidity people have now took to local parks creating more close gatherings, luckily I’m a cyclist & can quickly avoid people..
Ya people aren't the smartest at times. I have four days of rain ahead of me according to the forecast. Hope I can escape the house and get in the air.. stay safe.

Reactions: Magoo582

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv