Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Stock app increased height

Md Jawadul Gani

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Today i noticed that i can fly way above the 10 meter height limit set by the stock app and that`s without using the TALS air limit extending app. Can any of the fellow pilots ensure that if its a part of the latest update in stock app or not?

Reactions: Shubham
Hi everyone,
Today i noticed that i can fly way above the 10 meter height limit set by the stock app and that`s without using the TALS air limit extending app. Can any of the fellow pilots ensure that if its a part of the latest update in stock app or not?
This was done somewhere around August 2018 by Ryze.

Reactions: Brady
This was done somewhere around August 2018 by Ryze.
Hi,
Nice to see you again! Today, i dared to ascend 66 feet, then the wind started and i got my bird landed on y palm. Can you tell me what is the limit for the height? and also what is the level of wind this small bird can with stand?
Thanks in advance, mate!

Reactions: Ansia
The top height is 98.7" or 30m.The Tello can fly up to 8m/s or 17.75 mph. So in theory it can fly at winds of that speed. Best I've done is 14mph winds.

The top height is 98.7" or 30m.The Tello can fly up to 8m/s or 17.75 mph. So in theory it can fly at winds of that speed. Best I've done is 14mph winds.
Thanks pal! I was sooo scared of the wind. Next time, i will indeed try something adventurous. Here's a pic from today's flight (used google photos filter)

Attachments

• 1549524864617~2.png
    1549524864617~2.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 42
  • 1549526354085~2.png
    1549526354085~2.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: Ansia
Thanks pal! I was sooo scared of the wind. Next time, i will indeed try something adventurous. Here's a pic from today's flight (used google photos filter)
Always remember to put it in Fast mode or you WILL lose it. The photos turn out tilted, because of the Tello fighting with the wind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv