Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Updated Tello EDU / Talent firmware v02.05.01.19 and apps

Hacky

Reaction score
DJI / Ryze have published a comprehensive set of updates for Tello EDU and Tello Talent (RMTT):

If you are living in the Apple iOS universum, you can find latest Tello and Tello EDU app in the App Store.

If you are living in Google's Android universum:
Download Tello app directly (as APK) from DJI download site: Tello App - Download Center - DJI
Download Tello EDU app directly (as APK) from DJI download site: Tello EDU APP - Download Center - DJI
(Google Play Store contains outdated versions of the apps)

If Tello App detects a Tello EDU or RMTT (Tello Talent), it will offer a firmware update.
These are the "release notes":

Screenshot_20220922-210532_TELLO.jpg

Looks like Mind+ (from DFRobot) also got updated but I did'nt try that.

DJI / Ryze have published a comprehensive set of updates for Tello EDU and Tello Talent (RMTT):

If you are living in the Apple iOS universum, you can find latest Tello and Tello EDU app in the App Store.

If you are living in Google's Android universum:
Download Tello app directly (as APK) from DJI download site: Tello App - Download Center - DJI
Download Tello EDU app directly (as APK) from DJI download site: Tello EDU APP - Download Center - DJI
(Google Play Store contains outdated versions of the apps)

If Tello App detects a Tello EDU or RMTT (Tello Talent), it will offer a firmware update.
These are the "release notes":

View attachment 7127

Looks like Mind+ (from DFRobot) also got updated but I did'nt try that.
I found this while searching for a way to use the Tello EDU drones I have in my classroom. I was struggling to find anything that works and I'm not super drone knowledgeable, so it's a little overwhelming. I used the link you gave to download the Tello EDU app on my Android phone and it installed, but everything seems to be in Chinese or some other character-based language. Is there any way to get it in English? I'm super frustrated because I feel like I have an entire class set of garbage right now.

I found this while searching for a way to use the Tello EDU drones I have in my classroom. I was struggling to find anything that works and I'm not super drone knowledgeable, so it's a little overwhelming. I used the link you gave to download the Tello EDU app on my Android phone and it installed, but everything seems to be in Chinese or some other character-based language. Is there any way to get it in English? I'm super frustrated because I feel like I have an entire class set of garbage right now.
Well, of course, as soon as I posted this, I figured out how to advance far enough to change the language :) Here's hoping I can figure the rest out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843