Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Strange smell on the rear motor when use TelloFPV

leandjb

Reaction score
Website
github.com
Lately every time when I "take off" with the TelloFPV Demo, thats fails and rear motor smell bad (back left).But when change to Tello App, everything is normaly and the smell disappears. I assumed that the engine or the rear antenna had been burned but with the original Ryze application everything works fine. Finally, I think that TelloFPV in the takeoff does more revolutions per minute than it should but I do not know...

Note: I have not had a crash and I have the IMU and the center of gravity calibrated. My drone still works!

Sorry but just the title made me rofl. I have read that my app has a bad hover, or crashes on landing or... but smell is new.

Seriously: for taking off i send a command "takeoff". Thats all. Just like any other app.

There is a lot confusion about what the control apps do. No app has any control over rpm, hover quality, take off, landing, ...
If that were the case tello would crash in an instant just due to latency of wifi.
These functions are solely controlled by the onboard flight controller

Sorry but just the title made me rofl. I have read that my app has a bad hover, or crashes on landing or... but smell is new.

Seriously: for taking off i send a command "takeoff". Thats all. Just like any other app.

There is a lot confusion about what the control apps do. No app has any control over rpm, hover quality, take off, landing, ...
If that were the case tello would crash in an instant just due to latency of wifi.
These functions are solely controlled by the onboard flight controller
Makes sense. It is a controller. Like a tv controller... if my tv burns it aint my controllers fault lol

Reactions: xcrost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv