Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

T1d-928F & Bluetooth Connection

Condor

Reaction score
To all,

My Remote T1d-928F does not connect to Bluetooth even though it is displayed! Is a PIN required? According to the manual, there is no PIN! Can someone help?

Thanks for feedback

Reactions: Sage
To all,

My Remote T1d-928F does not connect to Bluetooth even though it is displayed! Is a PIN required? According to the manual, there is no PIN! Can someone help?

Thanks for feedback
Make sure locations are turned on in the app...

The remote control can be seen in the app! This can not conected because the Bluetooth connection with the LG G4 smartphone does not work. Here a PIN is requested?

Make sure locations are turned on in the app...

Hello Sage,

I found the mistake! You have to follow the correct connection order, then it works.
1. Activate the Tello app
2. Switch on Remote T1d ...
3. Click on the gear icon in the app
4. Connect Tello with Wlan
5. Remote T1d ... is connected and works !!!
6. I'm happy

greetings Condor

The order should not be important. It may take a few seconds to reestablish the connection after TelloFpv has been stopped (whenever you open the android wifi settings for example).

are you sure its a T1d?
Do you press the "scan" button at the bottom of TelloFpv's controller sttings? If there is no button please select normal system fonts.

Ok, thanks, got it working. It just didn't do what I expected. After touching the scan button I expected the flashing blue lights to stay solid, but they just kept flashing, so I thought They didn't pair.
Just user inexperience!

Reactions: volate!lo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv