Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

T1d controller issue

daddmc

Reaction score
After having my t1d for two weeks it worked great and I loved it but now I cannot get my LG v30 Android phone to connect the controller inside the Tello app or in my phones Bluetooth settings? WTF right? I can see the t1d but I can't connect to it. I've tried every possible fix I found on every possible forum and nothing's working I've uninstalled the app reinstalled it, checked permissions I'm out of ideas can anyone please help thanks a bunch

I have the same problem with my G5. It shows it in the app but won't connect. Works fine on my iphone. Strangely works perfectly on my Amazon fire 5.

I have the same problem with my G5. It shows it in the app but won't connect. Works fine on my iphone. Strangely works perfectly on my Amazon fire 5.
Mine shows outside the app but not inside the app?

It's real sketchy with android which is my system of choice.I bought a really nice iPhone 5s for $45 just to make the app\drone work as it should. Money well spent to eliminate the frustration factor.

I saw a youtube vid where a guy said the controller works great with iphones but not with the androids. Seems like he said adding a wi-fi range extender would solve the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv