Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

T1s Controller - wired question - iOS

m0j0

Reaction score
Alright,

I have gone all day trying to figure out the best setup for me. What I can surmise is that I want to use a wired connection to my iPhone X.

What solutions are there that will allow me to use a wired connection to my iphone X. There are some here suggesting that the T1s will work. - I looked at the description on amazon I have no idea how that would work.

I do not want a wireless controller. It appears that the T1d is a wireless only solution. I do not want lag - I want the absolute best possible connection with the best possible video feed. Reading this forum lends me to believe that the best option to do that is with a wired connection.

Can someone provide me with their wired setup for iOS.

Thank you

m0j0, I used a gamevice gv157 with my iPhone 7 Plus and love it. One mod I did was drill the center of the analog joysticks and make/adapt removable extensions to give some more granular control for slow flight.

Attachments

• 856377AA-32B4-4A01-BDFA-F5FD980A9C31.jpeg
    856377AA-32B4-4A01-BDFA-F5FD980A9C31.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
m0j0, I used a gamevice gv157 with my iPhone 7 Plus and love it. One mod I did was drill the center of the analog joysticks and make/adapt removable extensions to give some more granular control for slow flight.
thats a cool setup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv