Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tell me how to detect the Tello edu mission pad. help me

PARKJAEKYU

Reaction score
Hello.
I am a pilot of Telo who lives in Korea.
I have three Tellos and I'm going to use the Mission Pad to perfect my cluster flight using Python. Tell me that the camera needs to be connected to detect the mission pad. I'm using notebook Windows 10 64-bit to tell you how to connect in detail.:cry:

여보세요.
저는 한국에 사는 텔로의 조종사입니다.
3 개의 Tellos가 있으며 Python을 사용하여 클러스터 비행을 완성하기 위해 Mission Pad를 사용할 것입니다. 미션 패드를 감지하려면 카메라를 연결해야한다고 알려주세요. 자세한 연결 방법을 알려 드리기 위해 노트북 Windows 10 64 비트를 사용하고 있습니다.:울음 소리:
혹시 미션패드 감지를 통해 비행 성공하셨나요?

Hello.
I am a pilot of Telo who lives in Korea.
I have three Tellos and I'm going to use the Mission Pad to perfect my cluster flight using Python. Tell me that the camera needs to be connected to detect the mission pad. I'm using notebook Windows 10 64-bit to tell you how to connect in detail.:cry:
We tried for a year and never got the swarm flying with the Tello's. The nwe3 Tello TT came out and is not being sold here in the USA, and manual is only in Chinese. so we switched to the Makerfire LiteBee Wing FM, and had four drones flying the same week that we got them. documentation is good and in English. support is excellent, and they are about the same price as the Tello. They come in kits of 4 or 10.. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• #39 IMG_20210209_195954_7.jpg
    #39 IMG_20210209_195954_7.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 7
  • FLOOR PAD 4 SWARM fprogram rom china.jpg
    FLOOR PAD 4 SWARM fprogram rom china.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 9
  • CARPET litelbee for 4 droen edited crop w autel 2K.jpg
    CARPET litelbee for 4 droen edited crop w autel 2K.jpg
    949.7 KB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.