Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Arrived Today

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine arrived today. Strange that it required a signature from fedex for a $99 toy. I missed delivery so I had to go pick it up from fedex.

I played for a few minutes before the battery died. Drifts quite a bit but the prop guards are good so it just bounces off the walls.

App is intuitive. Tello is smaller than expected. Wasn’t able to get a flip or launch by throwing yet.

I find it odd that it didn’t come with a usb or cargingcable or battery charging device. Glad I had an extra usb cable lying around.

Good fun for $99.

E7BF1A44-6B58-4B82-9CF5-99CC380962B0.jpeg

Mine arrived today. Strange that it required a signature from fedex for a $99 toy. I missed delivery so I had to go pick it up from fedex.

I played for a few minutes before the battery died. Drifts quite a bit but the prop guards are good so it just bounces off the walls.

App is intuitive. Tello is smaller than expected. Wasn’t able to get a flip or launch by throwing yet.

I find it odd that it didn’t come with a usb or cargingcable or battery charging device. Glad I had an extra usb cable lying around.

Good fun for $99.

View attachment 14
I think we all have plenty of those laying around with all the devices most of us have.:p

Does it come from China? According to Amazon, it shipped Monday. Track your package says March 15th, seems like a long time.

I hope they come out with a standalone charger that fits the batteries. I want to charge the batteries on their own, not in the Tello. I was surprised it didn't come with one.

I hope they come out with a standalone charger that fits the batteries. I want to charge the batteries on their own, not in the Tello. I was surprised it didn't come with one.

I read somewhere, forget where, a charging hub and spare batteries will be available soon. Then again, define 'soon'.

Yep I'll just have to wait. That flight time is fairly short when you're having a fun time with this little drone and then it stops for an hour because you have to use the crafts body to charge it up. Hope they get those accessories out quickly.

Calibrated the IMU and updated the firmware and I was good to go. Rock solid hover (need good light for it to work) nice progressive controls. Beginner mode needs to be switched off before you can flip or get high speed flight. I bought 3, gave one away and use the second battery from the spare.

I own a lot of multi rotors from the S900EVO down to Mavic and a bunch in-between, for pure indoor fun, this little guy is a stand out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv