Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello batteries now available

haha yes, try it this morning but no ship to canada, guess i'll have to order them on ebay :p

I don't think the charging hub exists yet I've only seen picture on the back of the box. It would be cool if it was designed like the one for the Spark Power Pack

when you try to purchase if it's not in stock there will be a box that says in stock reminder
put in your email address and it will confirm you are signed in

Last edited:
just sign in to DJI Store products scroll down to Ryze Tello slide to the right and you will see Tello and all accessories press on veiw all and then press on whatever you are interested in and it will bring up the page

Last edited:
Aliexpress is shipping extra batteries. Finally. Not sure how shipping is to North Am. Or Auz.

Hi from South Australia
Got some covers blue and yellow and extra props no batteries yet
Cheers
Olddrone

Reactions: Yo-dude
Hi from South Australia
Got some covers blue and yellow and extra props no batteries yet
Cheers
Olddrone

have you tried Aliexpress? noy sure how good their are to Aust, I got a yellow cover. kind of cute

I just stumbled on some Tello batteries on the Dell.com website of all places. For $19.00, no less. If you go there and search for Tello batteries, or some variation of that, they won't pop up, but search on Dell part number AA084135, and they'll appear. I didn't order any myself. Already got what I need. No idea what shipping will be, but Dell is a reputable company so it should be reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASK82
Are they still the fullymax ones?
Because i got my tello super early (beginning of may) and i would also love to try the new branded batteries.

Actually they are the same thst come with the Tello. . . Rhyze Fullymax batteries. They work great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv