Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Blinks Slow First and then Fast and repeats

Valdas

Reaction score
I got my Tello, a couple of months ago. I used it for about a month and then stored it away, in the box that it came. Took it out today, didn't turn on, no lights(as expected), but when I put it for charging, the led indicator first blinks blue slowly and then relatively faster and then goes back to slow blinking and this repeats. Put it for charging for about 2 Hours now and the drone doesn't turn on at all when the power button is pressed firmly(no lights at all). Please help me, i tried differents chargers 2A and 3A ant the chargers has 5V output. Nothing helps:/

Video is here VID_20190814_005943.mp4

Assuming you don't have another battery to see if it's a bad battery, do you have a different micro USB cable to rule out it's not a cable issue?

Also, make sure the battery and micro USB is firmly seated in the respective connectors.

Assuming you don't have another battery to see if it's a bad battery, do you have a different micro USB cable to rule out it's not a cable issue?

Also, make sure the battery and micro USB is firmly seated in the respective connectors.
With every cable is the same problem, everything is connected fine. Am, only one battery having now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen