Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello "drifts; does not respond to controls"

I see some new networks. They are password protected. Did your device come with a password? If so, how do you find it.

OK, got it, signed in, now I'm at the screen that says "choose your wifiname" and it is infinitely loading. Tried rebooting my phone. No dice. Did it work easily for you at this point?

It takes a while to find the WIFI sources. Keep the Tello close to the page. I suggest that you use a computer with Chrome to set this up. You may need to refresh the page a time or two before it sees the Tello's WIFI.

It takes a while to find the WIFI sources. Keep the Tello close to the page. I suggest that you use a computer with Chrome to set this up. You may need to refresh the page a time or two before it sees the Tello's WIFI.

Yeah, this just doesn't seem to be working for me. My computer with chrome can't use the extender, my phone doesn't seem to be able to use the extender. It's kind of frustrating bc I feel like I can't fly my drone in my area bc of interference; feels like the drone I guess can only do OK in a rural setting, whereas I'm trying to use it at the edges of urban spaces. I don't really get why there isn't a plug/play repeater where it's just like boom you log in, you're done. I'd do that even if I had to pay more for it.

Yeah, this just doesn't seem to be working for me. My computer with chrome can't use the extender, my phone doesn't seem to be able to use the extender. It's kind of frustrating bc I feel like I can't fly my drone in my area bc of interference; feels like the drone I guess can only do OK in a rural setting, whereas I'm trying to use it at the edges of urban spaces. I don't really get why there isn't a plug/play repeater where it's just like boom you log in, you're done. I'd do that even if I had to pay more for it.
I bought this for flying in my backyard - TP-Link AC1750 Wifi Extender. It has better support on hooking it up and is powerful enough to overcome most WiFi issues. But, it has the same steps as the other two extenders we talked about. Keep trying the Tello is a great little drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv