Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Drone Power Problem (need help !!!)

Seilgibbon56

Reaction score
Hello,

i have bought a used tello drone from ebay, but it has a problem idk how to solve.

Everytime I plug the tello in theres only a green light for 1-2 seconds, then it blinks 4 times red.

I figured out that I need a new software version, while pressing the power button and plugging in the red light pulses and I can connect with the app, but the problem is, the app thinks the battery is discharged, so i can´t update the drone. (Battery is completely new)

i hope anybody have a solution for me and sorry about the bad language ;)

Hello,

i have bought a used tello drone from ebay, but it has a problem idk how to solve.

Everytime I plug the tello in theres only a green light for 1-2 seconds, then it blinks 4 times red.

I figured out that I need a new software version, while pressing the power button and plugging in the red light pulses and I can connect with the app, but the problem is, the app thinks the battery is discharged, so i can´t update the drone. (Battery is completely new)

i hope anybody have a solution for me and sorry about the bad language ;)
hi there, i had the same problem and i found the solution on the internet from a gut from Argentina: The real problem is the app, to update the firmware you need to install the tello app v1.1.1 on android only (you can find it online) and a charge battery.
Without the battery press and hold the power buttom and conect the charger, keep holdin the power buttom and insert the battery, when the green led turn off release the power buttom. It will turn a pulsing red light, connect the tello to your device and procede to install the firmware from the app.
this work for me and i hope works for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv