Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Drone Repair Cost?

Blue_Ruby

Reaction score
Hello, I won a tello drone from the IBM drone giveaway, and received it about 3 weeks ago, and I managed to damage a motor, the bottom left motor no longer spins fast enough for the drone to take off, i have tried calibrating it multiple times with no success, Does anyone know what Ryze charges for a repair like this?

Thanks,
Reuben Talbott

leandjb

Reaction score
Website
github.com

leandjb

Reaction score
Website
github.com
Also, it can be little grains of sand in the housing motor when colliding with the ground. I recommend cleaning the drone well before each flight

bmelody

Reaction score
I believe Ryze's labor charge is $65.00 per hour with a 1 hour minimum. Plus the cost of a new motor. I cannot imagine it taking any longer than 1 hour. It's almost cheaper to buy a new drone and keep the old one for parts. I just went through a no charge warranty repair or I would have just purchased a new drone. Repairs on a $100.00 drone are just not practical. Repair it yourself if you have soldering skills.

Reactions: stewe12

Blue_Ruby

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the suggestions, The motor is definitely busted, going to order some new motors from amazon and hope I don't fry the thing when I solder on the new moters.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluewater6614