Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Drone Stay awake and battery charging

Kubessandra

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hello All,
I'm trying to create a full autonomous tello drone, and be able to manage it from anywhere.

Do you know if this is even possible to let the drone awake (He always turn off after some times) ?
Do you think this is possible to charge the battery in wireless, inductive charging ?

edit:
Found that Contact charging system but I think it will be so expensive.
Will try to build a system of my own for auto charging

Thank you

Hello,
we have a similar discussion here: Remotely switch on/off, auto recharge, precision land

Regarding automatic recharging (after precision landing): You could use contacts on the landing "feet" and connect them directly to the battery. But you need an external charging control circuit in this case. You can see how to connect to the pins which carry the battery power in this video:

Inductive charging would add too much weight to Tello and would require an even more precise landing position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kubessandra
Hello,
we have a similar discussion here: Remotely switch on/off, auto recharge, precision land

Regarding automatic recharging (after precision landing): You could use contacts on the landing "feet" and connect them directly to the battery. But you need an external charging control circuit in this case. You can see how to connect to the pins which carry the battery power in this video:

Inductive charging would att too much weight to Tello and would require an even more precise landing position.
I will check that thank you !
And sorry for the duplicated post then, I didn't saw this one

We are working on this this summer. Our model is the amazon Ring at home camera, that for some reason is not selling. You mijhgt like to check out the Lbase Lego light system from China. We hav3e two of them and like them. The LED work up to about 4 inches. . We are also testing some muliple cell phone charges, you can get the *.stl files to 3d print the ring drone camera, Good luck. We may most a video sooin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv