Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello fixed propellers VS Folding propellers

ROFL

Sorry, but I have enough of that jello. At least my main test drone has now bad jello from constant crashes. I guess the shaft is bent, but for the purpose I use it its still OK.

Reactions: Ansia
Those props look heavy and will cause shorter flight time...

Wow. I fly with heavier props and those weight .88g

I just got these, and they are noticeably quieter AND I get about a e and a half more flight time. Not the motors, mind you; the props...I haven’t gotten around to attaching the motors.A0DF8524-FDE5-41C5-8EC5-B7FE8827E72F.pngA0DF8524-FDE5-41C5-8EC5-B7FE8827E72F.png

I just got these, and they are noticeably quieter AND I get about a e and a half more flight time. Not the motors, mind you; the props...I haven’t gotten around to attaching the motors.View attachment 2839View attachment 2839
How? I have the same props. I did some experimentation and in all of them, my flight time was around a minute and 15 seconds less on each flight, from OEM props.

Dunnno...I just did a hover test with one battery each, so maybe the battery is the variable....I wasn’t real thorough or scientific by any means....just wanted to get a quick idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv